We are the 'go-to' team within our specialist sectors with high levels of repeat referrals.
Our specialist team are dedicated to transaction support services, led by our experienced partners, directors and managers with our typical deal sizes ranging from £1 million to £50 million Enterprise Value.
Our team is adept at recreating data from smaller targets with limited or unsophisticated accounting data. Our access to a large volume of benchmark data sets across specialist sectors allows for real time benchmarking and quick and clear identification of under/overperformance.
We can also assist your business in the following areas:
- Identifying the real underlying profitability of targets with a 'bottom-up' approach;
- Multi stage reporting process allowing for early identification of 'red flag' issues to save time and cost;
- Assistance with SPA negotiation regarding issues identified during due diligence;
- Banking/re-finance reporting; and
- Vendor led due diligence.
Audit and assurance
We believe in building constructive relationships with our audit clients in order to make your experience of audit as pain-free as possible.
This comprises a positive relationship with both the PE investor house and the management teams running the businesses.
We have acted as auditors to dozens of PE backed businesses over the past 15 years and are well versed in relevant audit issues impacting them, such as:
- Presentation of profit and loss, and balance sheet;
- Treatment of goodwill;
- Deal fees;
- Debt costs;
- Exceptional and non-recurring costs;
- Intra-group loans; and
- Shareholder debt.
Our PE sector specialism is well known particularly in the social care, veterinary and dental sectors and our audit process includes advising clients in advance about issues that will become relevant during the exit process.
We have retained many of our audit clients following the exit process, through to new ownership which demonstrates the strength of our relationships with both management teams and the PE backers.